In an age where funding is increasingly hard to obtain, how can you maximise your income in other areas?
We’ll hear from members who have had success in raising money by other methods, and we’ll share advice and experiences with each other on what has – and hasn’t – worked for you. Making Music staff will also have some top tips for gaining those vital extra pennies.
Who should attend this event?
Anyone is welcome to come to this event, but it will be particularly relevant to anyone who looks after your group’s fundraising or accounts.
We’ll talk about:
• Sponsorship and advertising income
• Reviewing and maximising your subscription rates and ticket prices
• Creating fundraising events for your group
• The ins and outs of gift aid
• Cost saving
• Anything else that comes up on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Hear from other leisure-time music groups about their experiences
- Meet other groups like yours over refreshments
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
Cost: FREE for members and non-members
Venue and event information:
- This venue has step free access
- This venue has an accessible toilet
- This event includes a powerpoint presentation (Slides are available in advance by request)
- This event will include a participant-led discussion
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.