Many groups have told us that they want to be able to engage better with younger people, and thanks to a legacy left to us by Pauline Thompson, we’ve been able to develop a bank of ideas that can help!
Come along and find out more about the research we’ve done, and how you can use it to help your group reach more people of all ages.
We'll talk about:
- A summary of the research by Xenia Davis (Youth Engagement Manager) on what motivates under 35 year olds to make music
- Our recommendations of actions you can take within your group to reach out to and recruit more people (of all ages!)
- How you can retain new members in your group once they've joined
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions