This event provides an opportunity for you to meet and learn from not only Making Music staff but also other leisure-time music groups within your area, helping you to share experiences and advice on a variety of issues and find new ways of working, both separately and together.
Who should attend this event?
Anyone is welcome to come to this event, but it will be particularly relevant to committee members of leisure-time music groups.
Topics we may cover could include:
• Growing your audience and membership
• Sourcing sheet music
• Funding for your group and other ways to improve your income
• What makes an effective and motivated committee?
• Anything else that comes up on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Hear from other leisure-time music groups about their experiences
- Meet other groups like yours over refreshments
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
Cost: FREE for members and non-members
Venue and event information:
- This venue has step free access
- This venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- This venue has an accessible toilet
- This event includes a powerpoint presentation (Slides are available in advance by request)
- This event will be discussion-focused
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.