Recruiting and retaining new members, with specific advice for engaging the under 35s.
How do you catch the attention of people looking to join a group like yours? How do you turn their curiosity into a first attendance? And how do you make sure that tentative new member becomes a lifelong supporter?
We’ll talk about:
• Promoting your opportunity
• Barriers and how to overcome them
• The importance of a good first experience
• Specific advice on engaging the under 35s
• Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
• Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
• An update on new resources and services from Making Music
• Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions