Have you considered creating a Facebook page or Twitter profile for your group, but aren’t sure how to start? Or perhaps you already have an account, but don’t know what to do next?
Come and meet Making Music staff and other amateur music groups, and find out more about how Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms can work for you. We’ll hear from members who are actively using social media to promote their groups, and they will share some of their tips with you. Whether you are just starting out on social media, or have been using it for some time, this is an opportunity to find out more about the different platforms and to share experiences and tips for best practice.
We'll talk about:
- Managing your accounts
- What makes a good post
- Embedding social media into your wider strategy
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
FREE for members and non-members