Our research into engaging under 35-year-olds has led to the development of brand new resources on recruiting and retaining new members which apply to people of all ages.
Come along and find out more about these resources, and how you can use them to help your group reach more members. This session is particularly relevent to groups who meet to rehearse on a (fairly) regular basis.
We'll talk about:
- A summary of the research by Xenia Davis (Youth Engagement Manager) on what motivates under 35 year olds to make music
- Our recommendations of actions you can take within your group to recruit and retain more members
- How you can plan and implement your next steps
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions