Our members have told us that they want to be able to engage better with young people, and thanks to a legacy left to us by Pauline Thompson, we’ve been able to develop a bank of ideas that can help!
Come along and find out more about the research we’ve done, and how you can use it to help your group reach more young people.
We'll talk about:
- A summary of the research by Xenia Davis (Youth Engagement Manager) on what motivates young people to make music
- Our initial recommendations of actions you can take within your group to reach young people
- How you can plan and implement your next steps
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
FREE for members and non-members