A training session for listeners who are carrying out assessments for applicants to the Selected Artists guide. Meet other listeners and discuss shared experiences and issues.
We'll talk about:
- Data protection and privacy regulations - how they affect both applicants and listeners
- How the listener reports are used in the selection process
- Changes to the report form for the 19-20 cycle
- Examples of helpful and unhelpful reports
- Any other questions that listeners have
There is also an opportunity to stay for the Young Artists Presentation Concert, taking place at 7.00pm. Please book for that separately by following this link.
Cost: FREE. Travel expenses will be refunded: please book train tickets asap taking advantage of advance fares wherever possible to keep the cost down, and forward your booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This venue has step free access
- This venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- This venue has an accessible toilet
- This venue has a hearing loop available (please request)
- This event will be mainly discussion-focused
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.