As a member of Making Music, you have access to a wealth of support for running your group from resources, tools and services, to events and dedicated support from our expert team.
But are you making the most of your membership? In this event, we’ll guide you through everything we have to offer, including:
- Managing your group’s membership online via the dashboard
- Inviting others from your group to access our website and manage your membership
- Listing your events and vacancies
- Accessing your insurance documents
- The role of the Making Music Group Representative
- Finding resources on our website
- Making Music Platform, our dedicated group admin tool
- And much more!
There will be an opportunity to ask questions via the chat function during the event.
There will be a short break during the event.
Who this event is for:
This event is for Making Music member groups. It will be most relevant for MM Group Reps and committee members of your group.
Cost: FREE for members and non-members
We will be using Zoom to host the meeting, and will send you full instructions the day before the event on how to join.
Places are limited, so reserve yours now.
Please read the event information below before reserving your place.
- Content will be shared on screen
- Questions will be taken via the chat function at this event
- Automated closed captions (subtitles) will be available at this event
Expected event schedule:
- 10.00am: welcome and how we will use the Zoom features during the event
- 10.05am: updates from Making Music
- 10.15am: event topic
- 11.30am: finish
There will be a short break (5-10 mins) during the event. Timings may vary on the day.
We may decide to record this event, either for publishing on our website, or so that we can review it internally.
- We will announce at the beginning of the event if a recording is being made and what it will be used for
- We will usually record in speaker view, meaning only people who speak will be recorded
- If you speak, your image and voice will be captured in the recording
- Attendee names as displayed in a Zoom meeting will not be captured in the recording
- If you do not want your image to be captured, you may turn off your camera during the event. However, please be aware that if you do, your name will be displayed in place of your image, unless you have uploaded an image to your profile in Zoom
- Breakout rooms will not normally be recorded
- Your comments in the chat box will not form part of the recording
By booking a place and attending this event, you consent to being recorded in this way.
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.
Making Music reserves the right to cancel an event due to low attendance numbers, adverse weather conditions or other circumstances which make it no longer possible to run the event. If you have booked a place and Making Music cancels the event, we will offer you a full refund where applicable.