Running your concert club/society, festival or special interest group means keeping on top of regulatory changes, finding new ways of working and making the most of new opportunities to promote your group. We’re providing a regular opportunity for our promoter members to find out the latest news and guidance, to get in touch with each other, to share learning and ideas and to support one other.
In this meetup we’ll:
- give a short update to everyone on the latest news and opportunities for promoter groups
- facilitate a discussion where you can talk to each other about your current concerns and issues
Who this event is for:
This event is for promoter groups only - these are groups who are not vocal groups or instrumental groups, and whose regular activities do not include running rehearsals.
Cost: FREE for Making Music members
We will be using Zoom to host the meeting, and will send you full instructions the day before the event on how to join.
Places are limited, so reserve yours now.
Please read the event information below before reserving your place.
- This event will be mainly discussion-focused
- Questions will be taken via the chat function at this event
- Breakout rooms may be used at this event
- Closed captions (subtitles) will be available at this event
We may decide to record this event, either for publishing on our website, or so that we can review it internally.
- We will announce at the beginning of the event if a recording is being made and what it will be used for
- We will usually record in speaker view, meaning only people who speak will be recorded
- If you speak, your image and voice will be captured in the recording
- Attendee names as displayed in a Zoom meeting will not be captured in the recording
- If you do not want your image to be captured, you may turn off your camera during the event. However, please be aware that if you do, your name will be displayed in place of your image, unless you have uploaded an image to your profile in Zoom
- Breakout rooms will not normally be recorded
- Your comments in the chat box will not form part of the recording
By booking a place and attending this event, you consent to being recorded in this way.
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.
Making Music reserves the right to cancel an event due to low attendance numbers, adverse weather conditions or other circumstances which make it no longer possible to run the event. If you have booked a place and Making Music cancels the event, we will offer you a full refund where applicable.