We're delighted to invite you to a special presentation concert on 3 July, starring the winners of the 2019 Philip and Dorothy Green Award for Young Artists (PDGYA).
The Young Artists' award, now in its 58th year, celebrates the best of the UK’s young musical talent and has helped to launch the careers of dozens of young musicians.
This free concert is a brilliant chance to see these talented young musicians perform live. All the winners are available to Making Music members to book at subsidised prices - so why not come along for a preview and think about who you might want to work with? Find out who the winners are.
There will be free drinks and nibbles on arrival, and the Making Music AGM before the concert. Afterwards you'll have the chance to meet and mingle with the artists at a drinks reception. Although the event is free, please let us know you're coming by booking your place.
6.15pm – Doors open, drinks and nibbles available
6.30pm – Making Music AGM
7.00pm – Concert starts
8.15pm – Drinks reception and meet the artists
9.00pm – Event closes
Venue and event information:
- This venue has step free access
- This venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- An accessible toilet is available
- This venue has a hearing loop available (please request)
- This event will have amplification
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.
- Train: the nearest underground station is Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines), it is a 5 minute walk to the venue.
- Bus: routes 98, 19, 38, 55 and 243 all stop very close to the venue and there are many more that stop within a short walk of the venue.
- Car: there is some street parking available but spaces can be limited. We recommend travel by public transport where possible.
- More details can be found on the venue website and the Transport for London website can help plan your journey too.