From performing at gala days to connecting with the Make Music Day international festival, getting out of the concert hall and into public spaces can be a real boost to your group and members. In this session we'll talk about the opportunities available, how to get the most benefit for your group and common challenges to overcome.
We'll talk about:
- Local, national and international opportunities including Make Music Day and Get Creative
- The creative challenge of performing in the public realm
- The practicalities of licensing, insurance and health and safety
- Using events to raise your profile and recruit new members/audiences
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions