The Pluthero Foundation offers financial assistance for a range of charitable activities primarily in the fields of health, and young people in the arts.
Priorities under 'Health' include:
• Transport for families and carers to visit hospital patients.
• Financial assistance for individuals with health problems, helping them and their families to access services or facilities.
• Supporting research into various illnesses.
• Achieving high standards of care for those with health problems.
Priorities under 'Young People in the Arts' include:
• Education and training.
• Financial assistance for young artists or musicians.
• Supporting public exhibitions for the arts.
• Promoting arts engagement with young people through events, activities or workshops/p>