Our individual membership scheme is open to everyone, whether you make music on your own, within a group or not at all!
Membership (just £15) will bring you into our active community of over 170,000 amateur musicians, connecting you with 3,000+ music groups around the UK that offer opportunities to learn, grow and perform, plus it will keep you informed with the latest news and developments that affect the amateur music scene.
And, if you don’t make or promote music yourself membership is a great way to support the amateur music sector.
Individual member benefits:
- Subscription to our member magazine, Highnotes, published three times a year
- Our regular email digests
- Discounts on our mailing labels service
- Discounted member rate for all Making Music events, i.e training courses and information and advice sessions
- Plus one-off exclusive member discounts
If you’re in need of comprehensive musical equipment cover for your whole household, check out our Musical Instrument Insurance Plus package: all the benefits of membership plus great value instrument insurance.
So come on, join the home of amateur musician today and we’ll help you get on with making music!
NB - if you are part of an existing member group and are only looking to access your group member benefits and resources, link your account here.