We seek a Director of Music to start in September 2018 after the very sad recent death of our much-loved director Nick Milner-Gulland, who held the role for 15 years.
We are a non-auditioned, friendly SATB choir (currently 50-60 strong), who currently perform three concerts a year. We meet on Tuesday evenings during term time from 7.45-9.45 in Fletching Village Hall (TN22 3SS)
- Excellent musicianship and conducting skills
- Close knowledge of the classical choral repertoire
- Knowledge of vocal and singing technique
- Efficient time management
- Ability to work with and manage people of differing ages and abilities
- Willingness to work with and report to the Committee elected by the choir members.
More details can be found on our website https://www.fletchingsingers.co.uk/appointments
If you are interested, please send your application, including CV and covering letter to email@example.com