The majority of our members work towards and put on formal performances or concerts on a regular basis. This is a positive thing: it gives your...
To help some of our smaller promoting groups with the cost of booking professional artists we are introducing a new booking fee subsidy with this year's Selected Artist Guide.
Who can claim and what is it for?
- A £100 subsidy is available towards the booking fee of any of the Selected Artists in the Selected Artist Guide, including the Jazz and Folk selections.
- Please note: this does not include the Philip and Dorothy Green Young Artists winners or the St Martin's Chamber Music Competition winners, although separate subsidies are available for booking these artists
- The booking subsidy is only available to promoting groups with an income under £14.5K/year
- There are 35 subsidies available for bookings of artists from each guide (published annually). You can request a maximum of 1 subsidy per group per guide.
- Subsidies will be allocated on a first come first served basis (in order of request made, not the date of performance)
- The booking subsidy can be used in conjunction with the Artists Expenses Subsidy.
How do you get the subsidy?
- All subsidies must be requested in advance and approved using the online form below
- We will email you to confirm your request has been approved
- Once the performance has taken place send a subsidy payment form to us along with receipts/proof of engagement and we will pay the subsidy