To apply to take part in the Adopt a Composer project, complete and submit the online form below. If you would prefer to complete the application form as a Word doc, or if you have any further questions, please contact Sally Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for group applications is 5pm, Monday 1 July 2019. Following this, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange a 10 minute phone call with us as part of the selection process.
To be considered for the Creative Scotland Adopt a Composer pairing, your group will need to satisfy the following criteria.
- The group must be based 30 miles or more outside Edinburgh or Glasgow; or 5 miles or more outside another Scottish city.
- The music director and group members must be enthusiastic and able to commit to get involved in the composition process over the whole course of the year-long project.
- You must be able to arrange time in your schedule to develop, rehearse and perform a new piece in the 2019/20 season (please see above).
- You must be a member of Making Music. (If you are not currently a member, please contact the Making Music office to find out about joining).
- Please note: you will need to include a short supporting statement from your musical director/conductor in the form below.
The closing date for this application is 5pm, Monday 1 July.