The Grants for Sports, Arts, Leisure and Community Groups scheme is provided and administered by Epping Forest District Council. Under this programme, the Council offers the Major Grants and Three-year Revenue Grants.
Funding is intended to assist local voluntary and community groups and organisations that are providing services in line with the Council's objectives and targets.
The priority areas are as follows:
- Improving the local environment.
- Offering support to young people.
- Contributint to the alleviation of health inequalities.
- Maximising opportunities presented by 2012 Olympics.
- Improving access to leisure and cultural services.