Gig Heaven introduce their quick and easy service for sourcing musicians, entertainers and other event services worldwide.
Gig Heaven was launched in 2019 as the sister service to the Last Minute Musicians Entertainment Directory, which was founded in 2003 by two professional musicians. Last Minute Musicians grew to be a global company, with a team of ten people and over 3300 listed acts. Over 75,000 clients now use the directory every month, and the creators of Gig Heaven used all of this combined experience when starting their new company.
Potential Gig Heaven clients get the chance to browse through all manner of quality suppliers for events, from wedding bands and world-class DJs to after dinner speakers and PA/lighting hire companies. Clients also get the option to have the concierge service recommend unique suppliers specifically for their event.
How do I make a booking?
There are five simple steps to find event services through Gig Heaven.
- Browse through the various listings to find their perfect supplier.
- Contact the supplier via messages sent through Gig Heaven, to get a quote and discuss the particulars of their requirements for the event.
- An agreement is reached, a price is agreed, and the supplier issues a contract via Gig Heaven.
- Sign the contract, and a 10% deposit will be taken to secure the date. This is retained as Gig Heaven's service fee.
- The event day arrives! The remainder of the fee is paid to the performer, either on or before the day of the event, according to the terms of the contract.
How do I register as a supplier?
Any event supplier wishing to join Gig Heaven can sign up and build themselves a profile, using their biographical material, promotional photography and videos. Just like your own site, you can use this to personalise your listing and attract new clients, both domestically and abroad.
Free to register, this service offers a brilliant deal to all event suppliers. If you register as a supplier, you only pay for the service if you get bookings, so what's stopping you? Whether you're a musician, magician, photographer, staging company, or any other type of event service provider, list with Gig Heaven to get more bookings, all over the world.
Visit GigHeaven.com to find out more.