Making Music Board of Trustees 2018-19
At the Annual General Meeting on 26 June, Making Music announced the new trustees who had been elected to its Board. The three vacancies are filled by Valerie Taylor of Vocal Dimension Chorus (who has already served one term as a trustee), Abby Charles of Cardiff Amateur Flute Ensemble (who until recently was Making Music’s Manager in Wales), and Paul Graham of the Trinity Folk Festival in Guildford.
- Dorothy Wilson (Chair) of Redditch Orchestra
- Clare Birks (Vice Chair) of Rotherhithe and Bermondsey Choral Society
- Peris Roberts (Treasurer) of Warrington Youth Orchestra
- Glynne Stackhouse of Wallingford Chameleon Arts
- Christopher Goodall of Incanto
- Celeste Berteau of the Cadenza Choir
- And co-opted trustee Heather Catchpole of the New London Singers
Read our interview with Paul Graham.