This toolkit is part of our 'OTR, Part 2' guidance and explains how to set up and run a production company.
If you have not read our guidance (on what OTR is and how to claim) we suggest you read it before using this toolkit:
If you have read the guidance above then you will understand that in order for your group to claim OTR, you need to set up a production company to produce your concerts and submit an OTR claim. This toolkit consists of six documents that explain what is required for the ongoing running of a production company and template documents to help you do it.
Toolkit: running a production company
- 2.6 Guidance: Running a Production Company
- 2.7 Template: Agreement Parent Organisation & Production Company (England and Wales)
- 2.7a Template: Agreement Parent Organisation & Production Company (Northern Ireland)
- 2.7b Template: Agreement Parent Organisation & Production Company (Scotland)
- 2.8 Guidance: Notes to accompany the agreement (England, Wales and Northern Irleland)
- 2.8a Guidance: Notes to accompany the agreement (Scotland)
- 2.9 Guidance: Making an Election to HMRC
- 2.10 Sample: Timeline for an OTR year - example
- 2.11 Template: Transfer of Stock – to transfer shares in your production company
See also: Toolkit: Setting up a production company
We hope you find this Making Music resource useful. If you have any comments or suggestions about the guidance please contact us. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content of this guidance is accurate and up to date, Making Music do not warrant, nor accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in it.