Try Booking online ticketing makes life easier and helps to grow audiences.
Music groups face a range of challenges – from finding committee members with enough time to do the organizing, increasing costs and declining audience numbers.
Small changes can make a big difference and one easy win is moving to online ticketing.
If you currently manage ticketing manually consider:
- The cost in time and admin for committee members managing the process – and potential for audience members.
- The financial costs – printing tickets, petrol for delivery managing and banking cash
- The geographical limit you out on a potential audiences
Trybooking’s online ticketing can solve these problems and offer other benefits beyond:
- Save admin time – sending a booking link to members and supporters is all you need – and they can easily share with this friends, family and colleagues
- You can build and manage a database of audience members – making promoting each event easier than the last one
- No restrictions on where and when people can book – they do it when it’s convenient for them and you don’t put any unnecessary barriers in the way.
- Extra features likes elegant seating plans make managing the concert easier. You can tailor them to the size or shape of your venue, let guests can choose their own seats including disabled seats and aisle seats.
- No ticket printing is required – they can use their phone (or you have a full online Attendee List Report to check people in).
We are free to use for all free concerts and have very low fees for paid concerts.
We make online ticketing easy to manage for any size or type of concert be that open seating or with seating plans.
“I want to sing the praises of Trybooking. It was with some trepidation that our choir moved from cardboard tickets to online booking last year (2021). I was in charge of tickets so took on the role of organising the 'new tickets'. Nothing could have been easier! The staff at Trybooking are available for solving any of my problems, either answering the phone or ringing me back over a query. The 'Dashboard' is user friendly and as I say any dilemma is readily solved. Also people buying tickets from trybooking found it very straightforward. Many thanks to all at trybooking. I would highly recommend them for your online ticketing”
Geraldine Newlyn, Lytham St Annes Choral Society