In this recording of our guest speaker webinar (original event 23 April 2021), we explore the ins and outs of writing a funding application.
We welcome John Rostron (Making Music's Manager in Wales and fundraising consultant), Kim Macari (Arts Council England) and Abby Charles (Tŷ Cerdd).
Topics covered include:
- the dos and don'ts of applying for funding
- the application process from an assessor's point of view
- two case studies from groups in Northern Ireland and Scotland, who have successfully applied for funding
The views represented by the speakers in this webinar are their own, and do not represent the views of Making Music.
- Download the event chat transcript
- Download top tips on writing a funding application
- Download Tŷ Cerdd's presentation
Further reading and resources:
We hope you find this Making Music resource useful. If you have any comments or suggestions about the guidance please contact us. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content of this guidance is accurate and up to date, Making Music do not warrant, nor accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in it.