Patrick Hawes is an English composer who has made his mark as a torchbearer of the English musical tradition of Vaughan Williams and Delius. You can find more about Patrick and Hawes Music on their website.
In recent years Patrick has written several works to commemorate 100 years since the First World War, one of which is the new choral work The Great War Symphony, scored for SATB choir, orchestra and soloists.
Hawes Music is offering Making Music member groups an exclusive 15% discount on hire or purchase of the performance materials for The Great War Symphony, for their own use.
- The discount is available from April 2018 to December 2020.
- It applies to the full and vocal scores and orchestral parts.
- The 15% member discount can also be used alongside the 10-15% bulk buy discount already available – meaning you could save up to 30%.
- Free perusal scores are available from the Hawes Music website and access to an audio-visual film for use in the performance is also available.
Find our more:
- Find out more about the piece and request a free perusal score on Patrick’s website
- The discount offer will be available from the Hawes Music website from April 2018
How to claim the discount
Enter GWS-MM15 at the checkout on the Hawes Music website.
We hope you find this Making Music resource useful. If you have any comments or suggestions about the guidance please contact us. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content of this guidance is accurate and up to date, Making Music do not warrant, nor accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in it.