What fantastic project or unusual activity is your group getting involved in?
Leisure-time music groups are often busy working away on unique projects - and we want to feature these here on our website, or on our other channels, to show the world all the brilliant and creative things that you're doing!
Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Are you taking on a project that's out of the ordinary? It can be big or small, in the past or yet to come; in your community or on a national stage.
- Is there something that makes your group distinctive? If so, tell us!
- Do you commission new music? If so, what is it that you do and why?
- What's your group's impact in the community and why do your audiences love hearing the music you make or programme?
- How have you adapted your music making to Covid times? Have you been combining in-person and online activity?
We'd love to hear what you've been getting up to - you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with around 250-450 words. You're also welcome to send us images and/or short video (no more than two minutes).