84th Annual General Meeting of the National Federation of Music Societies, trading as Making Music, on Wednesday 3 July 2019
Notice of meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the National Federation of Music Societies, trading as Making Music, will be held on Wednesday 3 July at 18.30 hrs at Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL, for the following purposes:-
- To receive the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 26 June 2018
- To receive and adopt the financial statements and the reports of the directors and auditors for the year ended 31 December 2018
- To authorise the Board to appoint the Auditors
- To authorise the Board to agree the remuneration of the Auditors
- To announce the result of the elections to the Board of Directors of the National Federation of Music Societies and the appointment of the successful candidates
- To consider any other business for discussion*
*Any other business to be notified to the Chair at the registered address no later than one week before the meeting.
29 May 2018
8 Holyrood Street, London SE1 2EL
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 308632. Registered charity no. 249219 and in Scotland no. SC038849.
The AGM will be followed by the Philip & Dorothy Green Young Artists presentation concert.
The following documents are available for download: