We’ll hear from members who have had success in raising money by other methods, and we’ll share advice and experiences with each other on what has – and hasn’t – worked for you. Making Music staff will also have some top tips for gaining those vital extra pennies.
We'll talk about:
- Sponsorship and advertising income
- Reviewing and maximising your subscription rates and ticket prices
- Creating fundraising events for your group
- The ins and outs of gift aid
- Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- A session highlighting the newly revised MM Rep role and how to make the most of Making Music’s services
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
- Train: Cheltenham Spa train station is a 25 minute walk away and Bus D runs from outside the station to Clarance Parade on Clarence Street close to the venue.
- Bus: details of bus routes in and arount Cheltenham can be found here.
- Car: Cheltenham centre is accessible via the M5 at J10 or J11. From Junction 11 you could take the Arle Court Park and Ride (postcode: GL51 6SY).
- A map of the local area can be found here.
Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
Cheltenham, GLS GL50 3JT
Event terms and conditions