The topic we receive the most queries about is PRS. What is PRS, how do you pay it and just why is it so complicated?
In this session, we’ll clear up some of the mysteries and help you to understand how, when and where you need to make your PRS payments.
We’ll talk about:
• The definition of copyright
• When a PRS fee is payable
• How to find out if your venue has a PRS licence
• The different types of licence and what they cover
• How to make your payment
• Anything else that arises on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Mingle with other music makers over a refreshment
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
Venue information: (delete any that are not applicable)
- This venue has step free access
- This event includes a powerpoint presentation (Slides are available in advance by request
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.
Warrington, WA2 8HE
Event terms and conditions
Feedback from event