An online presence is a vital part of your marketing strategy - but how can you make the most of the various platforms available to you? From websites to concert listings sites, Facebook to Twitter and Instagram, we'll discuss the ins and outs of creating and growing your online profile.
Who should attend this event?
Anyone is welcome to come to this event, but it will be particularly relevant to anyone who looks after your group’s marketing, recruitment, website or social media.
We'll talk about:
• The different platforms available
• Creating engaging content
• Finding and using good images and videos
• Anything else that comes up on the topic!
More reasons to come:
- Hear from other leisure-time music groups about their experiences
- Meet other groups like yours over refreshments
- An update on new resources and services from Making Music
- Meet your local Making Music team and ask questions
Venue information: (delete any that are not applicable)
- This venue has step free access
- This venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- This venue has an accessible toilet
- This venue has a hearing loop available (please request)
- This event includes a powerpoint presentation (Slides are available in advance by request)
- This event includes participant-led discussion
We aim to make our events as accessible as possible. If you have any particular accessibility requirements or if there is anything else we can do to help make the event a better experience for you, please let us know.
Yeovil, BA20 1UX
Event terms and conditions
Feedback from event