Grand Rights

When you play or sing or programme a work that is in copyright, you need to consider who licenses the right to perform it. If you’re performing a piece of music as part of a standard concert/recital/gig, that’s usually simple – the vast majority of pieces can be licensed through PRS for Music (read all about PRS fees in our guidance).

Welcome to our new Corporate Supporter Melofonetica

Welcome to our new corporate supporter! Singing resource provider Melofonetica, explains what they do.