The Ragdoll Foundation’s Open Grant scheme has been designed to support the cultural sector’s work with children and young people. Our vision is to support projects where the concerns of childhood can be heard.
Proposals are invited from organisations developing creative and innovative approaches to engaging children and young people using the arts and creative media. We are interested in projects that will capture and develop the imagination of, and directly involve children. Your project should place children and young people at the heart of the creative process. We are particularly interested in projects that directly benefit children up to 10 years of age, though will also consider projects that extend the age group of participants up to 18 years of age.
Your proposal needs to:
• Capture and develop the imagination of children and young people
• Directly involve children
• Apply creative and innovative approaches to directly benefit children
• Strive to improve equality of opportunity for children and young people
• Deliver a quality experience for your participants
Whilst we will fund work in and around London, we will prioritise projects taking place elsewhere in the UK.