This toolkit is part of our 'OTR, Part 2' guidance and explains how to set up and run a production company.
If you have not read our guidance (on what OTR is and how to claim), we suggest you read it before using this toolkit:
If you have read the above guidance then you will understand that in order for you group to claim OTR you need to set up a production company to produce your concerts and submit an OTR claim. This toolkit consists of 5 documents that will help you set up the production company.
- 2.1 Overview flowchart
- 2.2 Guidance: Setting Up a Production Company – detailed guidance on how to set up company
- 2.3 Template: Memorandum & Articles of Association (England, Wales and Scotland)
- 2.3(a) Template: Memorandum & Articles of Association (Northern Ireland)
- 2.4 Template: Declaration of Trust
- 2.5 Guidance: Completing form IN01 – guidance on completing the company registration form
See also: Toolkit: Running a production company.
We hope you find this Making Music resource useful. If you have any comments or suggestions about the guidance please contact us. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content of this guidance is accurate and up to date, Making Music do not warrant, nor accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in it.